Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund (2020)
Welcome to the application site for the CCSF. Please note the 2020 Application Program will open on Monday 20 January 2020, at this time you will be able to register with SurveyMonkey Apply. Having registered you will be able to save and return to your application as often as needed before choosing to submit your final application which must be submitted by Sunday 8 March 2020.
Before beginning your application, you are advised to:
- Read information on the CCSF website about the application process. FAQs are available and these will answer the majority of questions or concerns you may have.
- Prepare a Personal Statement & Programme Overview: The title and a short precis, not to exceed 500 words (or 1 A4 printed page) and written for a non-specialist selection committee, should outline the main emphasis of your current studies and also comment on the impact your work will or may have on Canada and why this award is important to you.
- Contact two referees (one must be your current UK supervisor) about this application in advance, checking that they agree to provide a Letter of Support and will complete a Student Appraisal Form when requested to do so by the CCSF. Ensure you have their latest contact details as once submitted by you the request form will be sent automatically to your referee. Also check they will be able to do so by the deadline of Sunday 8 March 2020 at 11.59 p.m., as your application will not be considered complete until both referees have provided the required information.
- Prepare the following documents that you will need to upload with your application ( all documents must be in PDF format):
- A Curriculum Vitae: Provide details of specialized knowledge, technical, training or academic work experience. If your work has been published, please give details. It should be no longer than 2 A4 pages when printed.
- Transcript: Copies of your transcript from the most recent degree you have completed.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship: Provide a copy of your main passport page(s) showing your photo, date of birth and date of issue.
Start your application as soon as possible so that your references have sufficient time to respond by the deadline of Sunday 8 March 2020 at 11.59 p.m. Applicants will be informed if they have been shortlisted by 3 May 2020 and must be able to attend an interview in London on 22 May 2020.